WAVE / STRAPLESS FREESTYLE
Powerful, reactive and controllable.
The Carve provides instant drift with the flick of your wrist, allowing you to power on and off instantly, stay in the pocket for longer and out of the critical impact zone. Featuring a sensory pivot turn for control, and huge depower range, the Carve gives you the confidence to focus on surfing, in onshore to offshore, and anything in between, while strong surf-freestyle characteristics let you throw down strapless freestyle and perform lofty jumps with ease. Compared to the rest of our North range, the Carve sits further back in the wind window and enhances down the line drift, perfect for carving and tucking into a barrel.
3 x Kitesurf World Champion Jalou Langeree's kite of choice.
- Large leading edge diameter - for rigid, stable kite frame which requires less inflation pressure, allowing you to ride a size smaller
- Evolved slack line drift - for a statically balanced, stable kite that resists nose diving.
- Surf tough construction - with dacron reinforcing on the canopy down the full length of the struts and exoskeleton.
- Instant depower on/off - short travel provides instant drift.
- Direct pivot steering - Responsive two-stage arc for tighter turns without excessive amounts of power.
- Medium aspect swept design - allows more area in the center of the kite for efficiency and easy roll to relaunch.
- Profile transition panels
- DuraLite seam protection
- Steering impulse option
- Low-drag bridle lines
- HyperFlow inflation system
- No-pulley bridles
- Kevlar reinforced strut system
- Exoskeleton structure
- Teijin Techno Force